We were hired to provide the accreditation app for The Great Festival of Innovation, in Hong Kong.
The project would require additional onsite setup and support, due to the complexities of the event space in Hong Kong. Similar to the Olympic Games in Rio 2016, the accreditation app was to be deployed on a Local Area Network and provide all accreditation, badge printing, session scanning and management onsite for the four day festival.Read more
Key features included:
- QR, Code-128 and RFID enabled
- Touch / scan delegates into a venue for expedited accreditation
- Host or Kiosk (delegate self-service) modes available
- Badge / sticker or wristband printing
- Session, workshop and breakout management and check-in
- Delegate management
- Capture delegate profile pictures (can be printed on the badge)
- Real-time delegate dashboard data
- Real-time session data
- Access controls to give hosts specific permissions
- App and all badges can be customized to your branding
- Real-time data communication between all devices onsite
- GDPR compliant
The Festival took place at a historic moment for the UK, Hong Kong and Asian economies, enabling the exchange of innovations that will drive the future of free trade and build life-long partnerships.
Over four days, the Festival provided a series of thought-provoking and lively keynotes, master classes, showcases, installations and performances involving industry leaders, entrepreneurs, artists, educationalists, futurologists to an audience from the UK, Hong Kong, China, Japan, South Korea and wider region.
The app facilitated a seamless accreditation process over the four days, managing all aspects of the extremely busy check-in desks, badge printing, session scanning, real time statistic and post event analytics.Back to the introduction